I will try to post more motivational quotes so it may give you advice for events ahead in your life.
My quote for this week is...
"Fear stops everyone from doing everything,
don't let it stop you."-Me
I wrote this quote because I started realizing that fear stops everyone from doing most things. If someone has a fear of something, then they won't do that thing that they have a fear of because they are scared to do it. But what if that one thing you have a fear of is blocking out so many things that you can do but you don't do it because you are afraid of that one thing. For example if you have a fear of flying, you can't go on an air plane, and since you are scared to go on an air plane it blocks out all those places that you can go to, to have memories and explore new things that you will have forever in your life. But since you are scared of that ONE thing you won't be able to do all those other things and have great experiances.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks quote of the week.
But most of all I hope you take this weeks quote and follow my advice "If you have a fear, don't let it stop you from doing anything else. Face your fear and conquer it."-Me
I hope you enjoyed this weeks quote of the week.
But most of all I hope you take this weeks quote and follow my advice "If you have a fear, don't let it stop you from doing anything else. Face your fear and conquer it."-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment