It's never good to wear too much makeup because it really shows and people can tell. So first, my advice to you guys is don't wear too much makeup. If you are ages 9-12, I suggest a light bush of foundation so it isn't that obvious that you have makeup on. After I would also suggest a light layer of lip bomb and lip gloss just to give your lips a little shine and sparkle. If your ages 13-17 I suggest a light layer of foundation with a light brush of blush under the cheek bones and beside your eyes and hair line. After I also suggest a light layer of eye shadow (any colour you want) with one stroke of mascara on your eyelashes (optional). Just to tie your makeup together add a light colour of lipstick or lip gloss, never put on too much lipstick/lip gloss and don't put on a dark colour also because it doesn't look the best. If you are ages 18 or older I suggest a layer of foundation, with blush under the cheek bone. For your eyes I suggest a darker shade of eye shadow of the colour you choose to put on the lower half of your eye lid. Then a lighter shade to put on the rest of your eyelid, then an even lighter shade to put on your skin from the top of your eye lid to the bottom of your eyebrow. Then a layer of mascara on your eyelashes and a light line of eye liner on your water line on your top eyelid to give your eyes that boldness. Then some chap stick under any lipstick you want, and remember don't put too much lipstick on :) .
Fashion Tips:
Since it is getting into that winter season again, people are starting to wear more sweaters, especially long ones with zippers (which look great with leggings, btw). Also people are getting into that sweatpants and leather boots time of year so you can choose to follow the fashion craze at this time of year or do your own thing. But I will let you choose that :) !
No comments:
Post a Comment